ERIC J H BERG |
- California Licensed Landscape Architect #6047
- Montana Licensed Landscape Architect #277
- Master of Landscape Architecture, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- BS, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, Horticulture & Landscape Design
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Professional Interests: sustainable design, low-impact development, stormwater management, design with native plants, industrial landscapes, interpretive design
- Personal Interests: Music, travel, golf, photography, cooking, outdoors, film & media, friends & family
Since graduating with a Master of Landscape Architecture degree from the University of Washington, Eric worked and volunteered in several facets of the profession; mainly in his home state of Montana. He served as a research assistant for the Sustainable Sites Initiative, spent 5 years with a design/build landscape contractor in Bozeman, Montana and also taught at Montana State University as an Adjunct Professor of Landscape Design.
In 2013, Eric moved to California and joined the Pacific Coast Land Design team with his passion for designing beautiful, site responsive, sustainable spaces. He shares his passions outside of the office; teaching sustainable planning and site design through UC Santa Barbara Extension and as a participant in local outreach and community planning events.