CHRIS ROBERTS |
- California Licensed Landscape Architect #2461
- BA, Business Administration, San Diego State University
- Master of Landscape Architecture & Environmental Planning
- Professional Interests: Design, technical writing, public presentations, workshops, forward planning & marketing
- Personal Interests: water sports, yoga, nature hikes, my home
Chris taught elementary school and coached water sports before earning a landscape architecture /environmental planning degree. He started Pacific Coast Land Design in 1983.
Chris Master’s thesis studied how plants and irrigation impact slope stability. He studied Southern California soils, geology, climate and plant morphology. As a result, PCLD focuses on projects in Southern California.